Want to know more about our products?
American Platinum Property and Casualty’s Insurance Company (the Company) is an admitted carrier with a Demotech rating of “A (Exceptional)” actively writing business in state of Florida for Commercial Residential properties and High Value Homes.
The Company offers a selection of products under the Commercial Residential program for Condominium Associations, Homeowners Associations, Townhomes, and Apartments to meet the unique needs of our clients. The High Value Homes insurance product is offered to homeowner clients with a property value in excess of $1,000,000.
A variety of optional coverages and payment plan options are available so that each policy can be tailored to fit the clients needs. The Company’s primary focus is to offer a comprehensive product at a competitive price for both lines of business.
Disclaimer: Contact an agent for assistance with a quote and to discuss what coverage options and/or discounts are available to meet your insurance needs.
High Value Home Insurance
The High Value Homes insurance program was designed to meet the needs of clients with a property value in excess of $1,000,000. The High Value Homes policy provides property and personal liability coverages for the Dwelling, Other Structures, Personal Property, Loss of Use, Personal Liability and Medical Payments. These coverages protect against covered causes of loss such as fire, lightning, vandalism, windstorm and bodily injury or property damage to others.
Additionally, the Company offers optional coverages that add to, broaden or extend the coverages for exposures not included in the basic policy forms.
Some of the optional coverages include:
- Personal Property Replacement Cost
- Extended Law and Ordinance
- Screen Enclosures and Carport for Hurricane Loss
- Scheduled Jewelry or Other Personal Property
- Business Property
- Structures Rented to Others
- Personal Liability
- Credit Card, EFT Transfer or Access Device, Forgery and Counterfeit Money
Discounts available include:
- Windstorm Protective Devices
- Protective Devices Discount
- Sprinkler System Discount
Commercial Residential Insurance
American Platinum’s Commercial Residential insurance program specializes in the unique property coverage needs of Condominium Associations, Homeowners Associations, Townhomes, and Apartments. As an admitted A-rated carrier, our primary focus is offering a comprehensive competitively-priced product for commercial residential risks located in hurricane-prone Florida. We offer a variety of coverage forms and optional coverages, including payment plans so each policy can be tailored to fit our insured’s needs.
- Garden-style Condominiums or Homeowners Associations
- 6 stories or less
- $50 million total insured value (TIV) per policy
- $9 million total insured value (TIV) per building
- Coastal guidelines state risk may not be located on a barrier island; when no barrier island is present, risk must be more than 1500 ft from coastal water.
- Joisted Masonry (JM) construction or better; frame construction considered outside Tri-county.
- Causes of Loss: Basic, Broad, Special.
- Property: Condominium Property Form (CP 00 17) OR Business and Personal Property Form (CP 00 10)
Optional Coverages (additional premium may apply)
- Ordinance or Law
- Equipment Breakdown
- Quarterly (Four Payment) Plan* - 1st installment 45% plus down payment, 2nd and 3rd installments 20%, 4th installment 15%.
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan* - 1st installment 60% plus down payment, outstanding balance due 180 days from policy inception.
- Full Payment
A $3.00 installment fee is required on all installment payments.
*requires down payment of $25 policy fee + all fees/assessments imposed by law